Thursday 22 December 2011

It's all about routine

Hey guys!! Sorry it's been a while since I last posted but this is the first time in a long time that I have the energy and the concentration to write you a new entry! Not that I don't love you all and want to keep you up to date, but because all I'd be able to type would be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

So what's happened during this last week, well I can tell you that our first lot of guests have left the building and were very happy indeed. We now have our Christmas guests in, two very lovely families who have been very good to us so far. They have been diving straight into the scrabble tonight which has given me a great chance to set up for breakfast tomorrow and have a couple of hours to chill tonight.

I'm really getting into the swing of things now, get up and serve breakfast followed by a couple of hours of cleaning rooms and bathrooms and then the afternoon is mine! I have regular spots each day that I can get out onto the slopes which you'll be more than happy to know I'm doing! I've been up every chance I can get so far and makes a total of 9 days at the moment. Tomorrow I'm hoping to meet up with my friend Rob in Chatel up in Avoriaz to give The stash another go, and maybe get some evidence of box completions. Yes that's right, for the first time EVER I cleared not just one but two boxes! I couldn't believe it! The people I were boarding with had no idea just how much of a milestone that was but I was extatic! Although I didn't get evidence of my victory, I did manage to get a couple of great falls from Rob and Sarah on the bench. It was pretty much a white out and they were so brave diving straight off it blind so full credit to them, please enjoy the video as I thoroughly enjoyed filming it!



I think I'm getting a lot better in my turning. I went out with a new group from the Nantegue yesterday and man are they quick! It was great for me because I got to push on my boarding a bit more than I would if I were alone. We bombed around Avoriaz all day and my legs were absolute agony after, a true sign of a great day's boarding!

2 comments:

  1. Please let me know if this video doesn't work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably just being blind/blonde but couldn't see a vid attached to this one m'dear! Jade x

    ReplyDelete