Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Stash

This is a bit of a catch up session yet again because I've neglected you guys I'm sorry! I went to the Ice Hockey on the 6th January and watched an official match between Morzine and Briancon, it was amazing I've never seen a game before and its something I can now tick off my list!  The game went down to penalites which apparently really doesn't happen often, but I also didn't know that these games never draw so there HAS to be a winner. Unfortunately Morzine lost but they played so well, go on you Penguins! I must have looked like a right wimp because everytime they threw themselves at the glass I lept backwards, all the regulars just stood there and looked at me, oopsy!



I seem to be coming on in leaps and bounds in The Stash which is a bit of a shock because anybody who know's me would probably agree I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to this sort of thing. The theory I have at the moment is I'm going to fall over during the day at some point so why not do it doing something cool! I've been doing well on the boxes, managing to try them every time I go down but I still splash out on half of them so that need's some work! I've not given the infamous picnic bench a go yet but that's all in good time I have another three months to work up to that.

One thing I've been trying recently is the wooden stalls, the only problem is I'm no longer stalling on them....I'm flying over them haha!! The last set I did I backward rolled off the top and over the back, it didn't hurt but still I was doing well until I got a bit too comfortable with the speed element of a jump haha! I never thought I'd see the day honestly!




One other section that I have only tried a hand ful of times was a log jump/stall (your all going to hate me because I don't know the correct terms for the jumps!!) but it's basically a log lying horizontally with a run up to it for you to leap over. I tried it two days ago and obviously landed on my bum, but the second time around I landed it!! I should able to upload a video for proof soon once I figure out how to turn it around so watch this space.


1 comment:

  1. I'd be tempted to see a match next week when i'm out there :)

    ReplyDelete