Monday 14 November 2011

21 days to go!

So here we are, my very first blog EVER how exciting! I'm planning to update this as often as possible so watch this space!

I'm going to be working for a lovely company called Cornish Snow as a chalet host. I'll mainly be based in Chalet L'ubac but may have to jump ship to Chalet Andrew if we get really busy. This company have already shown themselves to be brilliant, Carolyn (owner) arranged to have my board bag picked up by her husband Paul at my parents house and took it out to Morzine for me. It's one less thing to worry about and one less thing to carry so it was smiles all round and big fat thank you's to these guys.

As for packing, well that's been tricky. Half of my gear is in Reading with me whilst the other half has gone home to Somerset, in two weeks I'll be reunited with all my junk and hopefully find what I need to pack. Since that's out of the question at the moment, I'm getting to grips with my new toy, GoPro HD Hero2. I've never had a helmet cam before but I thought for a winter season it was a must! Hoping to make some really good video's with this EEEEEEEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment